четвъртък, 2 август 2007 г.

Wishlist - an update

Wishes changes with the time. I've got many cards here and now my priorities are:
  • Plants, Fungi and Nature - as I am Biologist
  • Cards from Russia, Ukraine and all the "former" USSR countries- years ago I felt in love with this lands and their people
  • Islamic cards - as a close friend is actively practicing and I want to learn more
  • Maps - as they give interesting information
  • UNESCO - as they (will) teach me about the world, for the UNESCO idea and also because I liked the UNESCO groups most
  • Art - I like it. It surprise me, gives another view point and shares ideas. In most cases art also brings a very fresh feeling with it.
  • Views and many other cards - as people choose to send them and to tell something about their lives and cultures there
    .

Also I'm happy with:

  • Mountains
  • Wildlife
  • National Parks
  • Antarctica & Arctic
  • Alaska
  • TEMPLES
  • Books
  • Le Petit Prince (Little Prince)
  • Origami
  • Textile prints (fabrics)
  • LADYBUGS
  • Handmade cards
  • Surprise…

.

posted by prilade @ 3/19/2007 10:12:00 AM 0 comments links to this post

Няма коментари: